CodeSee uses Anthropic's Claude API to create summaries and tours of your codebase. Small amounts of your code or code changes are sent to Anthropic in order to produce these results. Please rest assured, their terms of service make clear that they will not use this data for training their models.
AI Platform boosts is an Enterprise-only feature
CodeSee can create a summary of all the code in a file with the push of a button.
- Select the file on the map
- Click the yellow "AI" button
- CodeSee will add an AI summary to that node on the map
CodeSee AI can create a summary or a tour of your code review in three different ways:
Generate a brief summary of the changes for each file right on the map -- no need to read each file, line by line!
- In the upper-right corner of the map, click the yellow "AI" button
- Click the "Generate Summary" button
- CodeSee will add an AI summary for each node on the map describing how its code changed.
Generate a brief summary of the changes of the entire PR! Great for authors looking to save time writing their PR description, or reviewers looking for more context before diving in.
- Select the "Description" tab in the upper-left corner
- Click the "Generate AI Description" button
- CodeSee will generate a summary of the entire PR
- If you find the description helpful, click the "Post as a comment" and CodeSee will post this description on the PR as if you just left a comment.
Generate a step-by-step tour walking you through the PR. These tours are a great way to help a reviewer get started!
- Select the "Tour" tab in the upper-left corner
- Click the "Generate AI Tour" button
- CodeSee will generate a step-by-step tour of the PR.
- Click "start tour" to begin the tour
Updated 6 days ago